boil on pelvis
what does it mean when u have a boil on ur pelvic.....and i know its a boil because yesterday one of them popped and it was blood everywhere......then it stop bleeding and went to a boil again......now these boils come and go so what could this be if u havent had sex or ne thing
Where is the boil?  Pelvic what?  

Do you shave the area?  

Boils are not considered an STD or STI.  Anyone can get them.  They are caused by a skin infection.

Keep the area clean.  DO NOT POP THE BOIL OR BOILS.  You can try
drawing salve that you can purchase OTC in a pharmacy.  If you have had
it/them for a while, I would recommend having your physician assess it/them and
perhaps prescribing an ATB for it/them.    
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You are probably talking about Hidradenitis suppurativa, which presents as recurrent boil-like pus-like discharge abscesses resulting in difficult-to-heal open wounds and scarring at a later stage. It commonly occurs on apocrine sweat gland-bearing skin such as in the groin, the underarms and under the breasts. It is also known as ‘acne inversa’. The disease can spread to genitals. It can also be due to staphylococcal skin infections. Wash skin with antiseptic lotions daily to decrease bacteria. Treatment is by topical antibiotics and steroids. Local antibiotics of erythromycin and Clindamycin group also help. Retenoid group of drugs also help. Wear loose fitting clothes. Get your diabetes status checked as high blood sugar can also cause recurrent boils.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral to a skin specialist. Hope this helps. Take care!
I have this.  I also have diabetes.  So the Doctornee or whatever his name was has given very good advice.  I am on a daily antibiotic.  This is not fun to live with.  Good luck to you.
A related discussion, Reoccuring Abscesses was started.