bone thinning?? or jus my imagination/feelings.
so instead of wasting a spot in the dr office when someone else needs it most, thought i'd ask online first :)

lately i've been having this feeling that my bones are getting smaller and weak - could be a case of my anxiety and mind just stuck in the notion that something is wrong, when really nothing is, BUT, it doesn't hurt to share what i'm feeling.

i'm only 22 yrs and have don't have the same strength as i did aboutoct/nov from when i can last recall. i get the chills real easy too when cold hits my chest. i'm active, always on my feet, so its not like i've let my muscle/body waste, yet since this time, i've been getting tired real quick and very fatigued. i'm 5'11 176lbs.

anyways, so the feeling that i have is that i swear my body frame and bone strength is getting smaller. i feel that i am shribbling into nothing. my forearms bones feel thin (as i can literally feel them) and my knees and legs are thin too. my finger joints are achy and i swear its because they're shrinking in as the bone is getting smaller. i noticed my chest frame getting smaller and often have slight pain on the lower rib bone. this past 2 day my forearm bone was hurting.

my neck has been achy a bit as though my head is heavy and there is a slight lower back pain too. also, just a side note - my back doesn't feel as strong as it did. i mean, i work at the airport lifting bags and when you lift bags you can feel the strength around your thighs and on your lower back area when lifting. i honestly feel as though my back/spine has gotten weaker. when stretching, i don't feel my spine or even the vertibrates move with my body :/ if i'm making any sense. my shoulders always pop when i move too.

i just feel overall brittle and very fragile that with one fall my neck will snap and i'm out. i feel very small framed and i've tried workouts to build muscle and so forth but not i don't think its muscle, its my bones (at least thats my thought). i did go to the dr regarding loss of weight and lack of energy and thyroid + bm tests were done, both proved normal.

my parents keep telling its okay that you're getting small, its normal everyone does, but i think otherwise. its a sign of something just don't know what.

like i guess, are there signs that prove bone thinning? or something.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unexplained aches and pains coming on and off could be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, H pylori infection, anemia, liver disorders, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Vit B12 or Vit D deficiency and due to calcium or magnesium deficiency. It can also be due to sleep related disorders. Since yu also feel cold hypothyroidism and Vit B12 deficiency should be ruled out first. This needs a comprehensive investigation. Consult a doctor please. Take care!