Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
chest and arm pain
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chest and arm pain

im 25 and have had chest pains on and off for 3 years now,started off for 2 years in my chest around my heart and doctors put it down to a strained heart muscle caused by work.Now recentley this year in early January i got the worst pain yet in chest(in heart),which gave me a panic attack and i genuinely thort i was dyeing there and then but doctors put it down to strain and stress again but now a month on my pain is now occasionally near heart but most pain now near top of my chest on the left about 3 bones(ribs) down and radiates also to my shoulder and all way down arm(left only and always never right), and arm pain is constant and aches alot, leading to a tingle in my left hand any one any ideas.
i have never had any history of any other medical problems and doctors say my body health is as good as it can be.