chest and arm pain
im 25 and have had chest pains on and off for 3 years now,started off for 2 years in my chest around my heart and doctors put it down to a strained heart muscle caused by work.Now recentley this year in early January i got the worst pain yet in chest(in heart),which gave me a panic attack and i genuinely thort i was dyeing there and then but doctors put it down to strain and stress again but now a month on my pain is now occasionally near heart but most pain now near top of my chest on the left about 3 bones(ribs) down and radiates also to my shoulder and all way down arm(left only and always never right), and arm pain is constant and aches alot, leading to a tingle in my left hand any one any ideas.
i have never had any history of any other medical problems and doctors say my body health is as good as it can be.
I can relate to most comments on here. I have suffered with chest and arm pain for quite a few years. Pain in left shoulder radiating down my arm. Usually worse at night. Pain on a scale of 1-10 . About 15 . I have been to hospital on many occasion and they say can't find anythin. The pain is awful and very frightening. I often sit awake most nights with heat pads wrapped around my arm and chest. I sometimes think that if i were having a heart attack i wouldn't be able tell differance. I had extra ribs in my neck which were removed 15 years ago. I am convinced they have done some damage. Can anyone help. Why worse at night.