chest pain
Why do I have CHEST PAIN when I lay on my left side, mostly when I am stressed. But when I lay flat the pain goes away
Chest pain? Don't wait around for answers, go see your doctor.
  I agree with aallord - see a cardiologist.  it could be a leaky valve.  
I am a 52 year old male,who is experiencing a very uncomfortable sensation on my chest, as i write now i can feel this heavy thud in my chest i feel my heart is going to explode,burst,,for example today i was walking casually,and my heart gave heavy beats,sometimes i have to put my hand onto my chest in order to feel comfortable,but it doesn't go away.i have this sensation 4 weeks tomorrow,I cant sleep,as i can hear my heart beat on my pillow,it doesn't matter which side of the bed i sleep it is still there,and when i wake up in the morning it re occurs to start all over again.There are times like today i feel the back of my head also is thumping but not a headache whilst my heart beat is running fast.
There is also times when i get these uncomfortable chest pains but not on a daily basis,but when i do i feel i am at the worst when my heart again starts these heavy pulsing beats.I can hear in thumping ,or ringing in my ears.I dont know what to do ,can someone explain to me what it may be.