Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
clear mucus in stool

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

clear mucus in stool

i have went to bathroom and a few times, there has been clear mucus like substance in it. just wondering if anyone had any clue what this might be? thanks
It's probably dead immune system aide with some mix of different microbes for 90% of the time; 10% of the time it might be liquid from reproductive-brain-link system mix with microbes. Rarely, it might be salt-liquid-mercury mixed with irritable radioactive digestive liquid. Purify one with herbs such as the non-poisonous dandelions or check with UV microbe indication for a more detailed report. I witness a similar case and identical case to this  
I have had that happen but I am not sure what that meant.
it could be discharge i experience the same thing but i dnt think its anything to worry about ..
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Some amount of mucus is always present in stool. Mucus can be due to internal hemorrhoid or it can also be due to amoebiasis (if you feel an urge to pass stool) which is an infection. It is effectively treated with metronidazole and tinidazole. You should get your stool examined for this infection. At times a hemorrhoid is associated with fissure and this too can be a cause. Inflammatory bowel conditions such as IBS, Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis too can cause mucus in stool.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!