cold sweat and dizzness
This morning I got up, got ready and was just about to head out and I suddenly felt a bit dizzy and sick.

After a few seconds I had a cold sweat (heavy sweating all over body) I was extremily dizzy, had nausea, felt faint and very week, I was taking small breaths. After a about a minute my fingers started to tingle. This whole thing lasted for about 10 mins. The sweating and nausia etc stopped but i still felt dizzy for about half an hour afterwards.

Any clue to what this could have been? Im female and 24

There are many possibilities for these symptoms.They include dehydration,hypoglycemia(low blood sugar levels),orthostatic hypotension(low BP),Inner ear problems or meniere’s disease and lack of sleep and anxiety.
Sometimes, there are partial or complete blockages in the arteries that supply the brain with blood.  These blockages can cause a temporary loss of blood flow (called transient ischemic attack, or TIA for short), or permanent loss of blood flow (called stroke; also called cerebrovascular accident).This can lead to impaired blood flow through these arteries and so dizziness.

Are you taking some medicines? drugs like antihypertensivs, nitroglycerin and diuretics can lead to dizziness.Other causes may include neurological causes and cervical spondylysis and vertebrobasilar insufficiency.

Get the blood sugar evaluated and an ECG done.CT brain is also useful if a brain injury is suspected to be the cause of vertigo. The choice of treatment will depend on the diagnosis. Till then take adequate fluids/juices and sleep.

Pls consult a physician to find the causative factor as treatment will depend on the same.

Hope it helps.take care and regards.

Thank  you for your help. Do you think I need to consult a physician? I feel fine now, so wasn't going to get checked up. I was just curious to what it could have been.

Probably this dizziness was caused by low blood pressure,low blood sugar levels or dehydration, too much stress or anxiety or lack of sleep.

All these are modifiable factors.Eat healthy nutritious food,drink plenty of fluids,exercise in moderate amounts regularly and stop feeling stressed.Sleep for atleast 6-7 hrs everyday.

But if the symptoms persist or worsen,then definitely you have to consult a physician.

Take care and God bless.