constant hip groin and abdomen pain etc
Ok where do i start as you can tell by the heading theres alot going on at the moment, i have been suffering for just over 2 years now and have been under investigation with a few different specialists, gynae, bowel, gastro and now im currently under the surgical specialist.
I have constant pain in my hips groin legs and back this is a horrid achey pain that seems to worsen on an evening, aswell as this i have very sharp pain in my abdomen which started just below my belly button and went the whole width of my tummy but in the last 6months or so has spread further up to my rib cage and around the sides.
I have also noticed that i am urinating all the time and when i go i get a sharp pain in my vagina that travels up the left side of my tummy, aswell as this i am suffering with cronic constipation where i may not go for weeks, and when i do go it tends to be either a very small amount or loads?? also i get sharp pain during bowel movements.
in the last month i have started to feel sick all day everyday rarely actually being sick maybe once a week, and also i am shattered constantly.
My periods are also all over the place i may not come on for 2 months but then will be on for about 4-5 months with a couple of days break inbetween its not always bright can be a brownish colour.
This is driving me bonkers now and if anyone can help it would be appreciated,, i have had mri scan, ultrasound, colonoscopy urine and blood tests.
Thanks in advance
xx
When you came to your periods- you gave a clue.  Have you gotten a full endocrinologist work up of your hormones?  

Had your thyroid checked to see if it is sluggish (hypothyroidism can cause constipation), had your female hormones checked- FSH, LH, etc. to try to find out what's going with irregularities there, had your ADH (anti-diuretic hormone) level checked since you are going all the time to see if something is wrong there?   And there are additional hormones you should have checked as well, including cortisol.

If you do have endocrine hormone abnormalities, have they done a dynamic MRI of your pituitary gland to look for any abnormal growths on this tiny but very important hormone control center gland in your brain?

Has any doctor suggested why while you are going lots (and how was your kidney function?), your stools do not seem to be absorbing a lot of fluid that you are struggling with so much constipation?  Do they have you daily taking something for the constipation?  Are you eating plenty of fiber?

Also, if you have endometriosis, ultrasound and even typically MRI would not reveal this.  Endometriosis can even sometimes (though rare) be found growing into the bowels and reaking havoc with them.  It also, as it did with me, can grow on your bladder, which can make you have to go a lot and can cause painful urination.  

Interstitial cystitis, which I  have, can also cause painful and frequent urination, but mine usually now is pretty well controlled swith dietary measures.
hi ive had alot of doctors say that they think that it is endometriosis,,but the gynae specialist has said that as my pain is constant and does not ease during my period they dont think it is this (although i had a laproscopy 2 years ago and my bladder was stuck to my womb only found this out in last couple of weeks).
No one seams to want to help me ive had 2 mri scans recieved results today that showed nothing except a small cyst which is quite normal for me the consultant said that he will not offer me a follow up appointment i mean wats with that he hasnt found out what was done so he will pass the buck??
i will be seeing my doctor next monday so will ask to get my hormones checked
thanks x