dizziness and lightheaded
For a few years now I have been getting dizzy and feeling lightheaded when I stand still for more that 10 mins. I try moving around to make it better but it stays the same. Sometimes I start to get really warm and my face starts to sweat. Other times the lights get really bright and I cant see properly, it can become blurry. I'm not sure what it could be, but my mum suggests it could be low blood pressure.
Please help.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
At your young age, low blood pressure, anemia, low blood pressure and polycystic ovary causing hormone imbalance should be ruled out first. Pinched cervical spinal nerves due to overuse of computer can be another cause. Diabetes too should be ruled out. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

thank you. i shall go to the doctors and see what they say it could be. thanks