Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
feel weak and faint a week before period
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

feel weak and faint a week before period

it seems that a week before my period i get weak and fainting spells could i be premonopausel and if so tell me what i can do about it i have to work it's hard to do when feeling this way.
Tags: fainting, Work
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank

Have you discussed this with your OB/GYN physician ? If not, I think you should consider making an appointment with her/him. Perhaps progesterone would help you.... ?
Blank
I have felt this before. Occasionally I still get it. Have you ever had your blood checked for low iron during this time? I find that if I really pack up my diet intake with broccoli, greens, lean red meat, high iron cereal (total) a week or 2  before period, my energy seems to keep steady and I don't feel faint. I stay away from high sugar foods during this time to also keep from hi;s and lows of energy. Doesn't hurt to try, but I would check for anemia. Also, I take vitex (natural) for hormonal issues and helps so far.
Blank
511019 tn?1214340923
This can be a symptom of dysautonomia
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources