heat in leg and back
For several weeks now, I have had a strange feeling og heat in my  left lower leg and ankel. I also notice last night
the same feeling on my back. I am very concerned of a blood clot . can you help me with this question?

The feeling of heat sensation of leg and ankel may be found in  diabetes,peripheral artery disease,peripheral neuropathy,claudication,peripheral nerve trauma or compression,cerebrovascular accident(TIA and stroke),malnutrition,perimenopause in females,abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body and a lack of vitamin B12, multiple sclerosis and underactive thyroid.

You can take multivitamins for some time. Also get your blood sugar tested.

My opinion is to get yourself examined by a neurologist. After confirmatory diagnosis only, treatment can be started.

Pls keep us posted if you need any more information. Regards and Take care.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.