help me pls
hello i m jimmy.my problem is that my body is smell very bad.I have been smelling a "musty" odor since last 4-5 years before it i am normal like other peoples.i really don't know whats going with me from last 4-5 months .there is nothing change in my life in this 4-5 years except before it i m a school boy and now i just completed my collage and doing a job in private company.i dont have any serious physical problem in this 4-5 years so why suddenly this problem is occur with me.my body is smelling like musty ,like rotten eggs and other different smells that i don't know how to explain it in words.my body is not continuously smell.once it smell morning,once in night ,once in evening and some time in afternoon.sometime the whole day my body is smelling ,some time whole day it isn't.I smell bad even 10 minutes after a shower.I'm tired and irritable all the time, I always feel hungry and I sweat to much.I actually cant take this anymore.Let me inform that i am chewing tobacco since last 10 years.Please give me some advice. Thanks.
Body 99% smells according to what we eat.If you are eating non-veg or very spicy-pungent(Masaledaar) food most of the time,body smells bad.

If you eat or consume milk-based and scented cold drinks,your body and sweat also smells nice.Fruits and Green vegetables also produce sweet smell from our body.
Cut or shave your under-arm(armpit) hair some times.Drink a lot of water,avoid costipation.
Give up tobacco
Hi Jimmy, sorry you are having problems.
I would definately get checked out for an over active thyroid, as this condition can make you sweat and produce funny smelling odours, it also makes you very hungry, and sweaty, it definately makes you very tired, and causes irritability at its worst.
Also other endocrine problems like diabetes, etc , can cause abnormal odours , and the symptoms you are describing.

I would have this checked out, go and see a doctor and have some bloods done, especially a full thyroid blood panel.
Hope this as helped
Please keep me posted
Nicola
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you feel hungry a lot, sweat a lot, and have a body odor, then first test for diabetes and hyperthyroidism. If this is ruled out then it could be a diet rich in proteins or sulfites. Sulfites are present in all juices, molasses, yellow dye in ready made food stuffs, and red wine. Sulfites are present in lesser amounts in mashed potatoes made from dry powder, pickles, tinned shrimp, cookies, crackers, and readymade pie dough.
If you have been taking these things in a good amount, then cut down the intake. Also take a lactobacillus preparation and yoghurt with your meals. In all probability the smell will go. If it persists, then talk to your doctor. Take care!
A related discussion, Musty Smell was started.