Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
huffing air dusters
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

huffing air dusters

I have a friend who does huffing on air dusters. Also I have been trying my hardest to get him to quit also get some help. He always tells me I dont know what I am talking about ( oh Boy) My question is can huffing air dusters make your legs swell up. His legs are very swell up. And of course the other systems forgetting alot, passing out alot. I told him he will die if he does not get any help. I believe he is in denial. Thank you
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
yes you asked the right person i am actually very allergic to doing that so i couldnt give you much info exept the swelling is normal and i would recommending going to the doctor just to make sure
Blank
1814148_tn?1332489398
Your friend has a very dangerous addiction that cause permanent brain damage and ultimately death. When the heart is not working good, the legs will swell. This is a VERY bad sign that he is nearing the end stage of his addiction journey. Tell his family..Call 911 if he passes out..do ANYTHING to get him to wake up. Good luck to you and your friend.
Blank
Mangel is absolutely right, I am a cop, and have seen dead children as a result of huffing air and actually any aerosol. Tell a responsible adult right away. You just may save a life.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank