huffing air dusters
I have a friend who does huffing on air dusters. Also I have been trying my hardest to get him to quit also get some help. He always tells me I dont know what I am talking about ( oh Boy) My question is can huffing air dusters make your legs swell up. His legs are very swell up. And of course the other systems forgetting alot, passing out alot. I told him he will die if he does not get any help. I believe he is in denial. Thank you
yes you asked the right person i am actually very allergic to doing that so i couldnt give you much info exept the swelling is normal and i would recommending going to the doctor just to make sure
Your friend has a very dangerous addiction that cause permanent brain damage and ultimately death. When the heart is not working good, the legs will swell. This is a VERY bad sign that he is nearing the end stage of his addiction journey. Tell his family..Call 911 if he passes out..do ANYTHING to get him to wake up. Good luck to you and your friend.
Mangel is absolutely right, I am a cop, and have seen dead children as a result of huffing air and actually any aerosol. Tell a responsible adult right away. You just may save a life.