Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
itching hands

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

itching hands

for the past month i have been having itching hands that is completly unexplained there is no rash or bumps or anything like that they just itch severely and make me sometimes itch to the point of making a sore cuase i cant stop itching does anybody know what could be causing this and if so what can i do to get rid of the itch
Tags: Itching
Are you stressed or anxious?  That can cause itching as well as exacerbate itching occurring for other reasons.  

Dry skin is another cause of itching and wow, am I having that problem this time of year!  

There are other additional sources of itching that mightn't cause rash- endocrine and metabolic problems, like disease of the kidneys and a hyperactive thyroid.  Cancer, an adverse drug reaction, a problem with the bile flow, and more (see private message).

Of course, the cause is an important component of getting rid of the itch.  Also, I know there is medicine that can be prescribed for itching.
i went in the hospital for back problems and was drinking alot and the itching went away now that im back home and the itching went away now that im back home the itching is coming back not sure if it is from something here or lack of fluids