low Neutrophil %
Hey all,

I have been suffering from continuous headaches for three months. I wake up with them and they are with me all day.  I have been very fatigued,  constantly sick ( colds, and most recently bronchitis) - and just haven't felt like myself in a long time. My hip bones ache, and at night when I lay down my hands fall asleep with in mins. I have suffered from cold sores the past two months, when one heals another one comes along.. I am just tired of this in general- I went to my doctor who did quite a few tests. I just checked my results online and the only thing I can see that is out of whack is I have a low Neutrophil %.  I googled this and wow... Not stuff I wanted to read! Any ideas?
get to your Dr. you should probably have a bone marrow test.
You could take L Lysine for the cold sores - works on Herpes and Herpes Simplex.  But you do need to see a doctor.  Could even be Lupus, an autoimmune disease.
Might not want to read it but my neutrophils where low and I just got over an infection. Have blood-work ran to find out if you have one. So you can be put on the right meds if you have one.