lump under ear
i have a lump under my ear behind the corner of my jaw andit hurts all the way to the front of my ear. not in it the front. and its way under the skin what can i do?
I had the same thing the lump under my ear. what happened with me it was a zit weird i know.I bput alcohol on the back of my ear on that lump, but i would keep an eye on it cause it can turn out to be something more than that.
Could it be a swollen lymph node? How big is it?  could be an ear infection too. Do you have sharp pain in the ear ? I would see your doc and see have him check the lump and the ears and throat.  It sounds like an ear or tooth infection. Don't know for sure of course...
mkh9
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you recently had fever then this could be a parotid swelling. It is difficult to comment without examination.  Lump under the ear could also be an abscess, folliculitis (hair follicle infection), lipoma (localized collection of fat), a cyst, an inflamed lymph node or a neurofibroma (localized harmless swelling in of nerve and connective tissue). It could also be TMJ.
Please consult your PCP for a preliminary examination.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

its half the size now ive been drinking lots of water  im gessin swollen gland