nausea for a week..
i have been feeling nauseated for the past week. I haven't been vomiting and i have no other symptoms. I sometimes get a stomach pain along with the nausea but not always. What could be possibly wrong? I'm a male, 20 years old.
well my first question was going to ask if you were pregnant, but since you are a male, all I can say is that there are a number of things that can cause these symptoms.  It is possible you are coming down with some sort of virus, but there could be other posibilities as well.  If you are concerned,  you should see your doctor for an exam and possibly blood work.  I hope this helps.  Hope you feel better soon.
thank you..i will call my doctor tomorrow but it usually takes a week to get an appointment
doesnt your doctors do out of hours,or a sit and wait surgeory?you should see your doctor dont just wait,get well soon