Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pain. everywhere.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pain. everywhere.

i have been suffering from random pains since i was 15, i'm now almost 23 years old. horrible stabbing pains in random places, horrible headaches almost 24/7, radiating pains from my belly button to my right middle finger, and weird pulses throughout my whole body with pain in my chest... the most recent thing is stomach pain/nausea and horrible diarrhea for the last month. i've had many tests done. my thyroid has been tested, it's fine, i've been tested for fibromyalgia. i sleep horrible, so i usually have to drug myself with a muscle relaxant so i can sleep through the night. i am on prozac for depression, i take a multi-vitamin daily because i am slightly anemic. pains come and go as they please no matter what i'm doing and i am not stressed. by the way, i am female, and i eat healthy, only drink water all the time, and try my best to exercise. i have horrible pains throughout my legs and arms so i can't keep them in the same position for very long, especially if i cross my legs, i start losing feeling in my toes. i cannot kneel or squat, i will lose all feeling in my legs and afterward it is painful to walk. i have a hump between my neck and my back and my spine is overly curved. i wake up in pain most nights, not sure if it's my bed, but then again, the muscle relaxants help soooooo much. i always get ear infections and throat infections, though for some reason my ears have random pains in them even when i don't have an infection. and in the last 6 months one of the lymph nodes in my neck has been swollen three different times. i just feel horrible all the time, i don't even know what it's like anymore to feel good. please help.
i forgot to add dizziness. just another symptom of many...
Have they ever checked for MS (multiple sclerosis)?  What about Cushing's?  (See PM)  What about your potassium level?  Re: pains in ears- have they checked you for TMJ dysfunction which can cause pain in the ears?  Regarding your dizziness & headaches- you say you are slightly anemic, which is one of many things that can cause dizziness and headache.  Likely, what little iron there is in a multi vitamin is not going to make up for your iron deficit.  Have you discussed this with your doctor and do you get periodic iron and ferritin testing to see how you are doing?