Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pain in upper inner thigh near groin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pain in upper inner thigh near groin

I have this sharp pain in my upper inner thigh near my groin...it hurts non-stop and there's no lump that I can see or feel so I don't think it's a hernia but it just started hurting today and it's really awful.it even makes it hard to walk.I tried looking it up but I don't know what it is or what to do about it...any help?thanks
Tags: Pain, groin, Hernia
My mother-in-law had the same thing for 2 1/2 years and no one felt a lump.  A physicians asssitant suggested she get an MRI.  Guess what.  She had a hernia.  She just had surgery.
Could be a hernia
Ok, not trying to alarm you, but I had that happen and it turned out to be a dvt...a blood clot. you may want to go to the er and have it checked. if it is a clot its nothing to play with, but if its not atleast youll have peace of mind.
You may have got epididymitis , you should go to a doc and have a check , it is caused by bacteria , you can try to use some drugs to cure it , such as the Diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill . It is a very good herbal med that can kill bacteria .    Or you can search the drug on google .