reoccuring multiple symptoms
For 2 months i have been ill with what my doctor thought was a sinus infection.  I had extreme pressure around my eyes and nose, causing frontal headaches and inability to wear contacts.  She gave me amoxicillan but it had no effect and my symptom became more intense. Over two months i was then given two z-paks, and two more powerful antibiotics which i didn't respond to. I had a CT scan of my head, and was still told it was just a severe sinus infection. My symptoms have become even worse developing chronic fatique, sore throat and ears, and severe back pain.  I spent three days in and out of the hospital because my throat was beginning to swell almost completely shut.  The doctors their said it was everything from the H1N1 virus, pneumonia, and a kidney infection, still they have not been able to clearly diagnose what the problem is, the one thing that is most unclear is why i have stopped responding to all medication.
Have they tried to pinpoint what culprit started the allergy attack?  
Welcome to the forum!
Pressure around eyes and nose with frontal headache can be due to eye strain, refractive errors of the eye like myopia (near sightedness), temporal arteritis, compression of cervical spinal nerves (possible as you have dizziness too), and sinusitis. It can also be due to poor sleep pattern.
Along with this if you have sore throat and fatigue then a viral infection is a possibility. This will not respond to antibiotics. Basically this will respond to anti-inflammatory drugs.
It can also be an allergic process that may require you to test for allergens either by a skin test or RAST.
What you now face can be a part of post viral fatigue syndrome too. This can be treated patiently with exercise, good diet, work out plans and multivitamins. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables and proteins should be taken along with a multi vitamin supplement. Eat 5-7 small regular meals every day. Drink plenty of water. Do deep breathing exercises. Join a good trainer and start an exercise program that will help you build up stamina. Try doing an activity a day that interests you. Try to remain calm.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss thiese possibilities with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!