tingling and pins and needles in arms , hands and feet and legs
In the last year I have suffered with tingling and pins and needles in arms, hands, legs and feet and burning sensations. I also suffer with pain and spasm in lower back and neck pain and stiffness. On each occasion the symptoms have last for 3 to 4 weeks then gradually disappeared. Every morning I wake to pins and needles in feet and have trouble walking for a start. I am also waiting to go in hospital to see if there is anything wrong with bladder and bowel because it feels like have water infection at times and my consultant said my bowel was distended. I get very light headed at time and lose concentration very quickly and have problems getting words right
HELLO, WHAT WATER PROBLEMS ARE YOU REF TO
By "water infection", do you mean bladder infection?  Do you have diagnosed neck or back arthritis?  Have you ever had a neck/back injury?  I am a health care professional, and must give credit to chiropractors, who have corrected a few problems that I had.  However, before you go there, it would be nice if you could see a neurologist to rule out any serious disease.
With regards to water infection, they detected an infection in the urine. I am waiting to see a neurologist but have to wait for up to 17 weeks for an appointment.  I have to go and see my GP next week to get results of blood tests so perhaps I might be further forward with what is wrong with me
u should check for neurological disorders or possible autoimmune diseases as well.
Do you have a vegetarian diet? I ask because I had similar symptoms recently, the pins and needles, lower back pain and stiff neck and shoulders. I also got completely numb arms when I slept, even though I hadn't been putting any weight on them overnight.

When my back pain got so bad I couldn't sit down, I went to see an osteopath, and that was the first question she asked me, and in fact I do. Apparantly the pins and needles can be caused by B vitamin deficiency, and since taking a supplement mine have definately improved. She also ran some sensitivity tests to check for indicators that it might be more serious. The back pain turned out to be due to having twisted my spine, and the numbness in my arms due to tense muscles between my neck and shoulder, which when touched weakened my pulse in my wrist.
The osteopath spent 2 hours straightening me out, and I feel a whole lot better.

I would never suggest that you shouldn't see your doctor, but since you have 17 weeks to wait I would suggest you spend the money on seeing an Osteo, they can do a hell of a lot, and as you can see from my story, these symptoms can be scarey when they are combined but they could quite feasibly be seperate issues.

Good luck.
I agree with hyepod and sbear. I immediately thought spinal myself, I see a chiropractor and have had wonderful results.