Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
two small holes in my upper butt crack
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

two small holes in my upper butt crack

Yes, it sounds ridiculous but this is no joke. I have two small holes, a little smaller than the size of a pencil, in the top of my butt crack. I thought they would simply heal up but every few week they bleed or leak a little bit. It is freaking me out and I have no idea where the wholes came from or if they are symptoms of something more serious. Do I have a serious condition or is this something I can easily take care of myself. Please help me, thank you.
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139

Hello,

Your symptoms(the hole in the butt crack) are suggestive of pilonidal dimple and the drainage is due to pilonidal sinus.

Pilonidal dimple is a small pit or sinus in the sacral area at the very top of the crease between the buttocks. The pilonidal dimple may also be a deep tract, rather than a shallow depression, leading to a sinus that may contain hair. These can become infected and drain.The drainage that you are having is due to pilonidal sinus infection.

I feel that you should consult a general surgeon soon and get yourself evaluated.Surgical exploration of this sinus has to be done.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

Blank
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...