undiagnosed symptoms
Hi. I have a friend who has these random bruises to pop up all over her body for no apparent reason. She also has been experiencing headaches, fatigue and numbness in the arms and legs. The pain that she has she describes it as if a layer of skin has been ripped off and the lightest touch hurts. She's been trying to push through it but its getting worse so I'm very concerned and would like to know what's up if you can help.!? Please and thanks.
I doubt there's anyone including Doctors who could tell you what it is only from the symptoms.

sounds like Immunological problem, get an appointment with a Immunologist.  
I would look at vitamin B12, folate and iron levels to start with. All three cause anaemia which is a cause of bruising, but vitamin B12 deficiency causes numbness and high or low pain sensitivity as vitamin B12 is essential to maintain the myelin shealth around the nerves.

Sounds like a vitamin deficiency.
Have you checked out purpura? It can be a vitamin K deficiency that results in abnormal clotting, causing random bruising and spots.