vaginal itch before period
Im 21 and for the last 2yrs or so like a few days before i get my period my vagina starts itching very badly, it really bothers me and it  gets me frustrated. i dnt have any desease, i goot teested thinking it cudv  been that. I thought  maybe iit  cudv been  like yiest infection aand ive tried using vagisil n it still keeps happening. Can somebody please tell me whatit is? and how can stop that?
If it occurs before your period then it is normal. One thing I noticed that was happening to me was the deodorant in my pantyliners was contributing to the itching. So, I use only unscented now. The itching isn't as severe. Also, right before a woman begins her period, she gets a white to yellowish discharge, which is also normal. This can also itch some. If there is a smell associated with the discharge, then you do have a yeast infection. Sometimes, over the counter products are ineffective at treating yeast infections. Keeping the area clean & douching after your periods can help to prevent them. Use moist toweletes intended for vaginal itching. It should help relieve your discomfort. I hope this information helps. If not, then please see your doctor for more information.