why does my penis hurt after ejaculationg
I have been having this burning feeling in the tip of my penis after masterbating. It lasts from 15-30 mins and i feel like i need to pee and pee and pee. when i pee it kind of releives the pain but when i stop the pain continues..... this only happens once in a while (The reason im concerned is becuase im 14 yrs old)....any answers
hey i have had this before, i think it is just the muscles not getting time to relax that causes it or something, when you are done dont let it go flacid right away massage it till it goes flacid slowly.

the peeing part is natural, its just youre body cleaning out youre tubes after youre done
somebody please help me. after i finish masturbating  around my penis head hurt me what should i do please help me
A related discussion, y was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.