wrist pain
I have this pain in my wrist, it just started today. It feels like when you're roller blading and you fall so you put out your hands then your wrists hurt after. But the problem is, I never fell or got hurt. I just woke up and my wrist was like this. There is no swelling or redness, and if i move it around it pops and snaps. My knee also started feeling like this, but its going away. Not as bad as my wrist. My fingers are very sore too, but I think that is because I crack them a million times a day. Is this anything to worry about, or just one of those things that will probably go away.
You also may have carpal tunnel syndrome. Do you work with a computer or do any repetitive work? I had surgery on both wrists for carpal tunnel. You can purchase wrist splints at your pharmacy. These are very helpful. If you use a computer, make sure you use a wrist rest.
The problem you describe are those experienced after doing something you don't usually do.  If you did alot of weed-pulling by hand, or hammering, painting, or something else you don't do too often, you will experience these symptoms.  Wrists and knees are often noisy with pops and cracking noises that mean nothing.  Since you have no swelling or bruising, give it a week or so to go away. If it doesn't, talk to your doc about getting an xray just to check it out.  Cracking your knuckles won't hurt you unless you have a habit of bending the fingers backwards to get the cracking.  This can tear muscles and tendons and should not be done.  good luck
I know the pain your feeling, it hurts tremendously...i have tendonitis in both my wrists and upper arms, and sometimes in my neck. Its caused from repetitive motion. I sometimes wear my wrist bands, which have a metal plate inside, and it does help a bit. Could be start of carpel tunnel too, get it checked, if it continues...