Urgent Care Expert Forum
gonna die

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

gonna die

Me and my boyfriend have been arguing for the past 3 months now and havnt been getting along good, and now has come to the point were he said if we argue in the next few days its gonna be over, and i take soo much **** from him but he dnt believes so, but all i ask for is for him to show he loves me but he says no he said i have to be nice to him, but i find it hard, and if we break up i think there is a good possablity i will commit suaside, right now im in a state, and i just cnt control my self, im sooo scared. help me
Tags: Life
1 Comment
Hey there, You are more then just a girlfriend to someone.  You are a person God has chosen to put on this earth and do great things.  Be confident in yourself and be happy in yourself.  Nobody in this world can make you happy but you..  Being with your boyfriend is not what makes you happy in this world.  He cannot live up to that responsibility.  We are all human, and humans always let us down.  Fill your life around a God filled circle.  God in the middle and parts of your life all around it.  You will begin to feel pure Joy.  Count your trials and tribulations all Joy.  I suggest you get some counseling so you can learn and see how great you can be.  Spend time in the quiet of your home listening and speaking to God.  Go to Him boldly and seek out what you need.
I wish you nothing but the best.  And remember God did not put you on this earth for you to decide when its time to leave.  He will decide.  Suicide would NEVER be the answer.  Grow in yourself and learn from this.