Urogynecology Expert Forum
prolapse
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

prolapse

I am a breast cancer survivor and it seems after taking tamoxifen that I am having issues with stress incontinence. I am an athlete and weight train three times a week. I only notice incontinence when sprinting during a game or when I am doing my weights for my abs. I am receiving treatment at Moffitt Cancer Center. I went to lifetime to have tests because of an abnormal pap and was told I had a prolapse 'situation' that was contributing to the read on my pap test. I ask if my insides were going to fall out of my body....had to ask the question because they felt I needed to get to a urologist. One problem, I live in Pinellas and I am on county insurance who do not refer unless it is a life threatening event. Well I was a caregiver for my sister who died of pancreatic cancer, dealt with my own cancer, and the after affects are; can't kick a ball with out peeing my pants(I go through 2 pads), sex is UNCOMFORTable, I tend to not want to work out but do so anyway, and I have this feeling of pressure near the vagina, not to mention backaches. I am a non-smoker, never have been overweight, always worked out, had two normal pregnancies.....gain about 20 pounds for each....except last baby was 9lbs 7oz.,,,,! I do kegels and have been told by the county doctors that I am too old for sports and need to find something else.
Tags: prolapse