Urogynecology Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By BluEyes30
Hi, I am a healthy 29 year old female. Almost a year ago I started to get one UTI after the next. As fast as I was pu...
By dookybug
I first posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize.About three weeks ago my doctor put me on the generic brand of Zy...
By Shadowmanga88
Hi good day Doc, I just wanna know what's the interpretation for my urinalysis results it indicates here: physical ex...
By sahi11
i observe oil particles in my urine from 6 months and i have been suffering form itching sensation in vaginal area an...
By anne4772
I had rectocele, cystocele mesh repair and a TVT retroarc sling 7 weeks ago. I returned to work a few weeks ago only...
By ajay1276
Please give me sugestion what I have to do for ,area were I got hurt , Is there any breakage of nerves there,or It...
MS
By SmartandBeautiful
I have and underactive bladder. And I have Multiple Sclerosis. I recently been have numbness. And loss of sensation. ...
By myh2010
I am a busy busy mom of two. I work at a busy job where I am by myself and constantly busy. I nearly always have to h...
By SueRose6
I'm a 51 yo woman with no health problems except for being overweight. 3 weeks ago I awoke 2 am with typical bladder ...
By Marmarita
Had a rectoceol surgery 6 weeks ago that was compounded with an arterial vaginal hemorrhage few hours after surgery, ...
By elizabethhouse27
hi! My names kirsty and i'm asking a question on behalf of my partner, i'm very worried as he is bleeding from his mo...
By mohittyagi29
I am 32 year old. I am facing this issue last three year back. my case history : I have facing burring issue during u...
By Haughtmama
I had a c-section 3 weeks ago. The last couple days, I've had a bad headache, cramps, increased bleeding, and shootin...
By norland Blank
Hello, I'm a 32 year old female, and have noticed sometimes passing air through my urethra after urinating. Is this ...
1236893_tn?1394988190
By gymdandee
http://www.prevention.com/health/health-concerns/understanding-pelvic-floor-dysfunction
By jaimie2009
Has anyone taken letrozole and then had to start on antibiotic? I am just nervous the amoxicillin might cause the med...
By richardpel
How do I retrain my bladder after removing a catheter?
By Nanaoftreyandari
For the last week I have had lower left ab pain and tenderness to the touch. I have lost 13 lbs, have some nausea an...
By itsprivate
At 46 years old I had hysterectomy. It was the only relief from debilitating painful menstruation. This was 18 years ...
7922729_tn?1395415825
By Marci429
On Jan. 24th, 2014 I had a hysterectomy. My uterus was removed, but they left my ovaries and cervix. Three days aft...
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979