Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Forum
Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.
1 - 20 (of 1553) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How long do you usually have to wait to go back to work and is recovery really painful. Also, I've been taking phentermine. How soon be...
6 answers |
I had surgery on March 31st for a rectocele and a bladder sling. I am felling like I am doing too much and am worried that I might have p...
5 answers |
I have a enlarged uterus the size of a cantaloupe with a fibroid the size of a orange on top of that with smaller fibroids all around. I ...
2 answers |
Dear Medhelp, I had a vaginal repair of my rectocele done 4 weeks ago. It was a very large rectocele and my colorectal surgeon referred ...
2 answers |
Hi there, quite a while ago i had a t.v.m vaginal 'sling' fitted i have not hade any problems until recently it feels like its has come l...
3 answers |
Hi, I am a healthy 29 year old female. Almost a year ago I started to get one UTI after the next. As fast as I was put on a antibiotic, w...
I first posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize.About three weeks ago my doctor put me on the generic brand of Zyrtec,Cetirizine (sp?...
Hi good day Doc, I just wanna know what's the interpretation for my urinalysis results it indicates here: physical examination color -st...
i observe oil particles in my urine from 6 months and i have been suffering form itching sensation in vaginal area and lower back pain fr...
1 answer |
I had rectocele, cystocele mesh repair and a TVT retroarc sling 7 weeks ago. I returned to work a few weeks ago only to have extreme fat...
1 answer |
Please give me sugestion what I have to do for ,area were I got hurt , Is there any breakage of nerves there,or It is becoming normal ...
MS
I have and underactive bladder. And I have Multiple Sclerosis. I recently been have numbness. And loss of sensation. In my vagina will I ...
I am a busy busy mom of two. I work at a busy job where I am by myself and constantly busy. I nearly always have to hold in my urine for ...
1 answer |
I'm a 51 yo woman with no health problems except for being overweight. 3 weeks ago I awoke 2 am with typical bladder infection symptoms (...
1 answer |
Had a rectoceol surgery 6 weeks ago that was compounded with an arterial vaginal hemorrhage few hours after surgery, therfore more stitch...
1 answer |
hi! My names kirsty and i'm asking a question on behalf of my partner, i'm very worried as he is bleeding from his mouth after he shouts,...
I am 32 year old. I am facing this issue last three year back. my case history : I have facing burring issue during urine pass and feeli...
I had a c-section 3 weeks ago. The last couple days, I've had a bad headache, cramps, increased bleeding, and shooting pains in my lower ...
Hello, I'm a 32 year old female, and have noticed sometimes passing air through my urethra after urinating. Is this normal? It is not pa...
2 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
http://www.prevention.com/health/health-concerns/understanding-pelvic-floor-dysfunction
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now