Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Urogynecology Forum

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

1 - 20 (of 1553) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How long do you usually have to wait to go back to work and is recovery really painful. Also, I've been taking phentermine. How soon before the surgery do I have to quit taking it? Thanks for you help. Mountain Girl
  Posted
I had surgery on March 31st for a rectocele and a bladder sling. I am felling like I am doing too much and am worried that I might have pulled out the stitches and ruined the repair. I was up pretty early. Stopped the pain pills anout da...
  Posted
I have a enlarged uterus the size of a cantaloupe with a fibroid the size of a orange on top of that with smaller fibroids all around. I have pressure on my left side with pain and burning. I always feel like I have to go to the bathroom...
  Posted
Dear Medhelp, I had a vaginal repair of my rectocele done 4 weeks ago. It was a very large rectocele and my colorectal surgeon referred me to a gynaecologist to do the repair. I have however still got massive problems with opening my bo...
  Posted
Hi there, quite a while ago i had a t.v.m vaginal 'sling' fitted i have not hade any problems until recently it feels like its has come lose. Can this happen? and if so how do i go about getting this rectified?
  Posted
Hi, I am a healthy 29 year old female. Almost a year ago I started to get one UTI after the next. As fast as I was put on a antibiotic, was as fast as I was getting a different UTI with a different bacteria. I went and saw a urologist wh...
  Posted
I first posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize.About three weeks ago my doctor put me on the generic brand of Zyrtec,Cetirizine (sp?) for allergy induced asthma. Before that I was on Symbocort but had a bad reaction.Within four days...
  Posted
Hi good day Doc, I just wanna know what's the interpretation for my urinalysis results it indicates here: physical examination color -straw ,character - SCloud Reaction - 6.5 Specific Gravity -1.005 , URINE FLOW CYTOMETRY RESULTS ; W...
  Posted
i observe oil particles in my urine from 6 months and i have been suffering form itching sensation in vaginal area and lower back pain from 18 months. went to urologist,gynecologist and nephrologist.all the tests like COMPLETE URINE EXA...
  Posted
I had rectocele, cystocele mesh repair and a TVT retroarc sling 7 weeks ago. I returned to work a few weeks ago only to have extreme fatigue and pain. My doctor told me I probably needed more time so he put me out for an additional two...
  Posted
Please give me sugestion what I have to do for ,area were I got hurt , Is there any breakage of nerves there,or It is becoming normal frm before I use not to care abt hurt,I use to do normal jumping and works, When I felt it is sprea...
  Posted
MS
I have and underactive bladder. And I have Multiple Sclerosis. I recently been have numbness. And loss of sensation. In my vagina will I ever get feeling back and have a normal sex life
  Posted
I am a busy busy mom of two. I work at a busy job where I am by myself and constantly busy. I nearly always have to hold in my urine for a little while before I get the chance to go to the restroom. Recently i have had a harder time hold...
  Posted
I'm a 51 yo woman with no health problems except for being overweight. 3 weeks ago I awoke 2 am with typical bladder infection symptoms (burning, frequency), following a warm weekend in which I had been exercising a lot but not drinking ...
  Posted
Had a rectoceol surgery 6 weeks ago that was compounded with an arterial vaginal hemorrhage few hours after surgery, therfore more stitches in the birth canal. I spotted fresh red blood up till few days ago. Now the discharges are browni...
  Posted
hi! My names kirsty and i'm asking a question on behalf of my partner, i'm very worried as he is bleeding from his mouth after he shouts, hes been to the dentist and ruled out having any type of gum problems, he losing weight although he...
  Posted
I am 32 year old. I am facing this issue last three year back. my case history : I have facing burring issue during urine pass and feeling restless ness upper side. due to this issue i have premature ejaculation during intercourse. I t...
  Posted
I had a c-section 3 weeks ago. The last couple days, I've had a bad headache, cramps, increased bleeding, and shooting pains in my lower abdomen/pelvic area.... I've had flank pain on my right side and I also generally feel ill. I have n...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a 32 year old female, and have noticed sometimes passing air through my urethra after urinating. Is this normal? It is not painful and I have no other symptoms to speak of. Today I seemed to pass quite a lot of air. Thank you.
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
http://www.prevention.com/health/health-concerns/understanding-pelvic-floor-dysfunction
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank