Urologic Cancer Community
Testicular Microlithiasis - Question?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Testicular Microlithiasis - Question?

Hi I am 33 years old. In June of 2009 it was discoverd that I have billeteral testicular microlithiasis in my left and right testis. In addition to the above, on my left testis I have first level of varicole and two cysts of epididymis. I have also 1 child and now my wife is pregnat in second. According to the above, the physician is suggest to have an appointment every six months (follow - up) for ultrasound on radiologist, in order to check if any abnornal case is arised. Is the testicular microlithiasis connect with testis cancer? How many years I need to follow the follow - up procedure? The posibilities for testicular cancer are many? Please help me, because I leave with this angst!!!!

Thanks in advance,

xsk