Urologic Cancer Community
blood in urine (comes and goes)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood in urine (comes and goes)

I have been having blood in my urine for over a year now. It comes and goes as it pleases. The blood can be seen (gross hemituria) and is usually at the end of the urine stream but sometimes throughout the entire stream. And sometimes its just a couple drops at the end. Sometimes it can be with clots, both large and small. And no pain during urination. I've been to the ER, they said they couldn't find any stones or infections. I had a RBC of 56 then refereed me to a urologist thinking possibly bladder cancer. The other day I was walking and felt like I was lightheaded(another symptom) and thought I was going faint. I felt unbalanced, body started tingling, chest was hurting, and my ears were ringing. I had to sit for 30min before I could walk again. 8 am a 37 year old male, I smoke and work as a machinist with chemicals and different kinds of steel. What's going on with me? I don't have the money to see a urologist. Thank you.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Feeling weak and light-headed is a result of having lost so much blood. As for the bleeding itself, cancer might just be the cause.
Blank
Oh boy, don't say cancer lol. Thank you Jumong.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...