Urology Community
Cloudy urine/mental confusion/fatigue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cloudy urine/mental confusion/fatigue

Thank you for reading this!

When I eat fatty foods, like meats, butter, nuts, and oils, these symptoms appear:

-Tiredness
-Mental confusion
-Impaired coordination
-Dysphoria
-Urgency to urinate
-Cloudy urine

When I eat things like oatmeal and beans (fat free), these symptoms do not appear.

Today I tried putting vinegar into my urine and it cleared it up.

This health problem started around 8 months ago. Significant dietary/health changes I can think of that may have contributed to this would be abstinence from alcohol (a prior moderate drinker), increased fast food consumption, and frequent over-sleeping.

About 2 years ago I ate a lot of sweets and started to develop the signs of diabetes (which was not diagnosed because I haven't been to any doctors). I have had the sugar consumption under control for over a year. This may have contributed to this recent health problem.

I really appreciate your advice because I am currently unemployed and do not have health insurance.
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Also - my first urine of the day appears kind of oily.
Blank
also I have constant bad breath (vinegar-like). This bad breath worsens if I sleep too much...
Blank
in addition, in 2004 I was diagnosed with a benign hepatic hemangioma which I have not checked up on
Blank
any ideas?
Blank
anybody?
Blank
either you are stumped, holding back, or don't give a crap...
Blank
I dont have any answers for you, but just wanted to let you know that I have a similar problem with cloudy urine when I eat the exact same things you mentioned.  I have too have put vinegar in it and it clears right up.  This started suddenly for me as well and I have no idea why.  The only thing different for me is that I am pre-diabetic.  I'm thinking of going to a nephrologist since I've already been to a urologist and he seems stumped.
Blank
please keep me informed in what you find out...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank