How do i kill some nerve endings on my penis?
I know how it sounds, but the background is as follows:

I`m ~26 years old and started the sex life about 3 years ago. Because of my fimosis the head of my penis never saw the light of day for ~20 years. Hygiene for some reason was never an issue.

Anyhow..i just got a circumcision done to enjoy sex more (5 days have past now), and every time i`m wearing my member in tight underwear (for less movement) i`m almost getting sick because of the discomfort. When i go out i choose to bandage it and thus eliminate friction.

Now to my question. Is there a way to make the head less sensitive faster? As i understand there are nerve endings that send electrical impulses to the brain. Circumcised men have less of those nerve endings because they worn their glands hoodles for a long time.
So is there a way to accelerate the process?

There is no way to accelerate this process,  Your penis is hypersensitive due to the fact that you had phimosis all these years.  To minimize friction, you can try wearing bicycle type shorts or boxer briefs made of poly propylene when you are out and about.
At home it is best not to wear any shorts and let your penis breathe.  It should take anywhere from one to to weeks for the sensitivity to go down.. I was circumcised last year in my late fifties. Fortunately for me, i could retract my foreskin and it wasnt as big a problem.  

also go to infocirc.com

Pat Nybili
Over time the glans of the penis becomes less sensitive. For now you might want to talk with your doctor about  5% Xylocain cream. This will somewhat numb the effected area of the penis. You should ask your doctor about this, as the cream might not be desired if used over a prolonged period of time.

All the best.

Ron
Thanks for the answers.. both of them