I have brown spots in my semen
i masterbate 3-5 a day sometimes and just today i noticed a bucnch of brown spots in my semen, at first i thought i was nothing to worry about until i found out it was blood, then i got really scared. im too embarressed to tell my parents to take me to the doc., but i had masterbated in the morning and i belive my semen was all white until now were there was a bunch of brown spots in it

bottom line
i cant see a doctor what can i do to naturaly take this away?
i was also hit really hard in the balls about 2 weeks ago
i was also drinking last night

Usually associated with prostate or UT infection. Often clears up on its own, or sometimes antibiotics are needed. Seems to be a higher incident among men who have benign prostate enlargement.

In other words, there may have been a rupturing of some capillaries in the seminal vesicles that caused a condition called Hematospermosis, or occult-blood in the semen.

Irritation of the gland can also cause it to become inflamed and predisposed to bleed. Some factors are too frequent or too infrequent ejaculation, sexual arousal without ejaculation, withdrawal at the time of ejaculation, excessive alcohol or spicy foods, prolonged sitting or bike riding, etc. The prostate may then become secondarily infected and require antibiotics.

Regards.
wow this is a sign of HIV

Please donot be allarmed by the post of Lilmozell000.

I have had the same thing happening to me for over 10 years ago. I have had many medical procedures and blood test done on me over the 10 year period. One would assume that if this HIV, they would have told me so many years ago.

From 1994 up to 2000, I used to come down with epididymitis and orchitis about every 3 to 4 monts, requiring hospitalization and antibiotics treatment by IV. I could tell from my brown semen. Most times there was no masterbation or stimmulation as this caused severe pain to the penis, scrotum and testicles. I have experienced times where there just was the brownish discharge from the penis without ejeculation.

I believe that it is in your best interest to seek medical help. Untreated the infection might spread. Infection of the prostate and testicles is something that you definitely want to avoid. It is very painful. Severe damage to the testicles can also result into fertility problems later in life.

I can see how your situation is emarrasing to mention, but it's much better to be sure than sorry.

All the best.

Ron