Inverted Penis?
I am a 43 year old guy who over the last year has experienced my penis kind of tucking inside itself. This does not hurt but is very annoying. I have gained about 20 pounds recently but am not a huge guy (5'5" - 165lb). I actually feel better that I have gained some weight since I have always been kind of small. I also have a history of testicular cancer, I have been in remision for 14 years. The remaining testicle seems kind of large, but does not hurt. I have had quite a bit of sexual dysfunction for the past 5 years or so. My wife has been very patient but we only have only had sex maybe twice in the past year. Are all of these things related and what should I do?
From the symptoms it looks like it can be a trapped penis or buried penis. Due to obesity fat pad at the base of the penis conceals the penis and penis is hidden or buried within the suprapubic fat pad. For this losing weight or reducing the suprapubic fat by getting a tummy tuck operation can help. The other option is surgical release of penis. My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist and discuss this with him.

Hope it helps. Take care and regards.