UTI and Yeast question?

I've had a UTI for 3 weeks now and been on 3 different antibiotics trying to get rid of it.  Can you tell me if you can get a yeast infection in you urinary tract?  Also, would a yeast infection cause a slightly high temp. or is it only possible for your temp. to be elavated with a bacterial infection?  Thank you

During your consult, was a urine culture done?

Any pelvic or abdominal scans done ?

Fever may accompany most infections including infection of the urinary tract. However, if fever is present a kidney ( upper urinary tract) infection needs to be ruled out.

Any other associated symptoms like nausea and vomiting?
Thanks for the reply.  They did do a culture but said it would be a few days before they got it back. I did have a scan of my abdomen and it showed minimal  sludge in my galbladder, everything else looked okay.  I'm pretty sure I have a yeast infection but still waiting to see if there's any other type of infection. No nausea or vomiting.  Would a yeast infection cause a high temp. or is that unlikely?  Thank you

A yeast infection usually starts in the vagina and may involve the urethra. If the condition is right , the infection may ascend to the bladder and ureters. However for UTI, bacterial infections are more likely.

Have you been diagnosed with yeast infections before?

If the infection is severe ( spread to the blood), it may present with fever. However, bacteial infections are more likely to cause fever.
My doctor called today and said my urine is clear now.  But I told her I still have pain when urinating.  I was on antibiotics for a long time so I'm thinking that maybe a yeast infection that could be irritating my bladder and urethra too.  Thanks for the info, I will be see my doctor soon to confirm.  It's irritated more now than when the infection was present.