alcohol and water retention!!!!!
Since January I have been having problem when I drink alcohol.  I INSTANTLY retain water and can't pee it out!  For years, whenever I drank alcohol I would pee it out all night and even feel lighter the next day.  Now, after just a few sips I can feel the water coming on, and I will be a few lbs heavier over the next 2-3 days.  It's horrible to not be able to enjoy drinking anymore and I love doing it socially!  What can be causing this?  Bloodwork shows nothing wrong with my kidneys yet I can't flush it out!  I did test positive for yeast and on medication for it (not candida), parasites (took medication), and gastritis (on prevacid).  I have had gastritis years ago but still didn't have this issue.
Please help.  I want to be able to drink socially again.  I am gluten and dairy free and know I have developed recent allergies to eggs and almonds so food isn't the issue here as I'm avoiding all intolerances.
Thank you,
Lori

This discussion is related to Trouble urinating when drinking alcohol.