Urology Community
bladder burning

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

bladder burning

hi,i'm suffering from my bladder since last year everytime i pee there's this burning process that have 2 take place n it makes me hate 2 pee n everytime after having sex i feel great weird pains in my kidneys so i'm gonna b greatful if u can help me n if u can reply in my email ***@**** i'm a worried man
hmmm
   Have you seen a uro?  If not I would highly encourage that you do, there are many things that can cause the symptoms you mention but I would not want to even comment
unless you have been to a uro who had not been able to find anything

Shelly
see your family doctor.they will do a urine test.from there you will be treated.
your problem is not normal.do it NOW

It is necessary to explain the anatomical and medical reasons why you experience frequent urinary tract infections after sex.

Comparatively, females are more prone to urinary tract infections (UTI) due to the anatomy of the female genitourinary tract. In general, women who have recurrent episodes of UTI must be evaluated to determine if they have an uncomplicated or a complicated UTI. This is mandatory in your case and the first line of action.

You would need to get a specimen of urine for microbiological and sensitivity tests. Taking antibiotics
without identification of the causative bacteria and their sensitivity may not eradicate the infection, and this usually results in bacterial resistance.

You could try - Fluid intake of at least 2 litres per day , Regular emptying of bladder : 3-hourly intervals by day and before bedtime, Complete emptying of the bladder at each micturition, Double micturition before retiring for the night: empty the bladder and then attempt to empty the bladder a second time 15 minutes later, Empty bladder before and after intercourse

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.