Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Best exercising for thighs and bums
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Best exercising for thighs and bums

Ive tried all the basic exercises and nothing seems to help, I'm currently battling with bulimia and am trying to swap my habits for exercise however my thighs and bum have always been my reason for personal disappointment, if anybody could help me with which exercises prove the best results in these areas I'd be so greatful
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I doubt this is the answer you are looking for, but here goes.

You realize you are seeing your flaws through a distorted lens, right?  Are you in therapy?  No matter how thin your thighs and bum are or are not, you will likely see them as flaws through your bulimic eyes until you tackle bulimia.  The very best exercises to give best results in these areas would be exercises to target your perceptions.  Good luck.
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
The most slimming exercise is actually jumping rope, assuming you are not trying to build big muscles, but just achieve slimness.  

When you are young, all you see are flaws in yourself, even when there are none.  If you could take the focus off yourself and take an interest in other things, you would become a more interesting person and more attractive to people, ironically.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss & Dieting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank