Weight Loss & Dieting Community
CHALLENGE POST - Too Little Time ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

CHALLENGE POST - Too Little Time ...

Day after day we seem to make the time to shop, cook, go to work, do laundry, shovel snow, eat and take care of everyone else.  Well TODAY is the day we're looking to move you much higher up on the priority list!

So ... you CHALLENGE TODAY ... and THIS WEEK ... is to make yourself a commitment to get on the computer ONLY after you have done TEN MINUTES of exercise!  Since we all LOVE MEDHELP and our FRIENDS here .. let's use this as the carrot to do what is best for us and each other.

Then, log into MedHelp (yes .. we WANT you HERE!!!) and post in your exercise tracker and then come to this post and confirm your participation.  

As a TEAM .. let's use this post to help encourage each other PUBLICALLY in this thread to keep on going!

The choice is yours .. want to be accountable and be successful?  Just sign in below and let's ROCK together!  Remember .. you can only take care of those you love and care about if you take care of You!  It is the best gift you can give them .. and yourself.

GREAT BIG SUPPORTIVE HUGGGSSSSS .. I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!!   :0)
71%
 (5) 
YES .. I AM IN .. ENCOURAGE ME TOOOO
28%
 (2) 
Yes .. I can do this!
0%
 (0) 
I'll try .. but it is just so hard to find the time
0%
 (0) 
Just not quite convinced ..
7 Members voted
Tags: challenge, Exercise, friends
Mine's done .. 30 minutes of shoveling snow!  However, I DO need encouragement in the exercise department.  Looking forward to see everyone make the commitment for health and wellness ... I have every confidence in EACH and EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!
I am in.. but I exercise at night after I get home and after I clean the house. I don't log on Medhelp at the night hour because we are all together as a family and I would rather spend time with them. I am however working out at night. Tae Bo is a lot of fun and gets you sweating quickly and keeps your heart rate up through out the video.
i always get online first so i wake really wake up lol!! But great idea i will be here!! & and plz do remind of us the tracker i always forget to put my mins in!!