Does lipo b12 cause kidney infections
I just started the lipo b12 shots almost two weeks ago. I started having severe back pain and was told at er that i had a kidney infection. I dont drink pop could this be the lipo shots? I called the weight loss clinic and the receptionist told me it's not because of the lipo b12. Does anyone know if it could be the lipo b12 shots?
I have also just had 2 b12 shots over course of 2 weeks. I suddenly developed bladder inf then kidney infection later the same day! I have taken b12 shots before, even daily, with no prob, but it's been several yrs. I haven't had a kidney inf in many yrs,  was extremely hydrated, eating very healthy, so see no reason for it other than maybe suspecting the shot. Wonder if there are other ingredients in the shots, like preservatives, that could be the real cause?
I doubt it was the shot if you're getting it from a reputable doctor or pharmacy.  I've been taking B12 shots, weekly, for Pernicious Anemia, for many years and have never had a kidney infection.  

Just for your info, they don't help with weight loss anyway.