Has anyone tried Herbalife to lose weight?
I want to try Herbalife but want some feedback on it first. On Herbalife, you drink two protein shakes instead of two meals. You eat one healthy meal a day. You take a multivitamin and maybe an herb to curb your appetite. What does anybody think of trying this diet. I can't lose a lb by what I'm doing now. I eat no starch. Just veggies, fruit and lean chicken, meat and fish. Sometimes I cheat and eat starchy crackers and a little pasta. I don't exercise because my legs are weak with arthritis in my knees. But I do movement exercises once a day. Have a physical therapist. Would you try Herbalife?
Hi there!

Welcome to the community! Yes, I have used herbalife myself and they work like any other weight loss products aslong as you eat healthy and maintain an exercise routine.

I Liked herbalife coz they gave me results and they are supposed to be natural  n healthy.

The bottom line is whether you are on herbalife or not you still will have to exercise and eat healthy and remain motivated , otherwise before you know it the pounds will creep  up...
Thanks for the info and the advice. I have a protein shake powder in my frig and have been substituting it for 2 meals for 3 days. I don't get hungry and can go 4 to 5 hours without eating. When I feel hungry I wait 20 minutes and the hunger goes away. But I need Herbalife for the multivitamin because I am only eating one healthy meal. I will take Hoodia to curb my appetite if needed. Well, I lost 3 lbs in three days! Yeah! I'm so happy I can do it. Happy Holiday...chayamalka
Herbalife is a program I tried but I am not one to just drink shakes most of the time.  I tend to like the texture and feeling of "eating".  That said, I have used Herbalife and still do for some of their products.  I use the shakes to fill in here and there when I am on the run or for a snack.  In addition, I LOVE the protein bars and have found they are lower in calories, higher in protein and less expensive than most protein bars in department or health food stores.  I've also used their vitamins and skin care, lift off tablets and powdered chicken soup.

Overall, I still count calories, select lean meats, fresh/frozen fruits and vegetables, low-fat or non-fat dairy and whole grain breads/pastas.  In addition, exercising on a regular basis will bring about the results you desire.

Very best wishes and hope you will join us here for support and friendship.  
Thanks for your help with Herbalife. If I can drink two shakes instead of food for awhile and lose a lot of weight then I can maintain it with one shake a day. I will try the protein bars. Yes, I know that exercise is the main thing to lose weight and I've been slacking off. I must get back into that healthy habit. I have to lose at least 60 lbs for my heart condition. I feel very disabled at 256 lbs. That's why I will buy Herbalife. Thanks again.
Hi!  I have also tried Herbalife.  The shakes work awesome for me (I use the powder to make my own with soy milk - lactose intolerance).  When I am using the program like I should, I actually use three shakes worth of powder (two for meals and one for snack) and then eat a sensible evening meal.  Or many times I will have one of their protein bars for a snack as well.  I have the problem that I get busy and sometimes forget to actually fix something to eat and it makes my metabolism nuts, so this really helps me a lot.  I also love their Lift-Off to death....great energy and lots of vitamins.  What I really love about Herbalife is that there is sound science behind the products, all natural and very healthy.  Sounds like you are doing great having lot three pounds already!  Way to go there!