Weight Loss & Dieting Community
I have 40 days, to soup or not to soup?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

I have 40 days, to soup or not to soup?

my bf is in the army & I've found that over years whilst he hasn't been working away I have comfort ate when I feel lonely & I now look like a barrel. Luckily my babe is out in 40 days! But the reality has hit that he's going to be home & I'm a mess, I need to loose some weight immediately, I've done some research & soup is meant to be a really good way to detox & start a diet I was just wondering if anyone on here has a recipes or tips & evidence to back up the research if it actually works or if there is another method I should try to kick start my new diet plan? Thanks guys xxxx
The only thing that would cause me not to follow that plan is soup has a lot of sodium. And you do not want that , if you do try Pintrest and they always have a ton of healthy recipes on there . Best of luck !
Soup will not give you the nutrition you need to keep yourself healthy.  

Eating a cup of soup before a meal will help you eat less during the meal, as will eating a small apple, drinking a glass of water or vegetable juice.

Losing weight "immediately" is nearly impossible, so just start on a good healthy diet and stick with it.  It will take longer to lose the weight, but you'll do it in a healthy manner.

Exercise is also very important, so whenever you crave food, try doing 10 minutes of exercise and see if the craving goes away; often we aren't hungry, we're just bored or lonely.