I have 40 days, to soup or not to soup?
my bf is in the army & I've found that over years whilst he hasn't been working away I have comfort ate when I feel lonely & I now look like a barrel. Luckily my babe is out in 40 days! But the reality has hit that he's going to be home & I'm a mess, I need to loose some weight immediately, I've done some research & soup is meant to be a really good way to detox & start a diet I was just wondering if anyone on here has a recipes or tips & evidence to back up the research if it actually works or if there is another method I should try to kick start my new diet plan? Thanks guys xxxx
The only thing that would cause me not to follow that plan is soup has a lot of sodium. And you do not want that , if you do try Pintrest and they always have a ton of healthy recipes on there . Best of luck !
Soup will not give you the nutrition you need to keep yourself healthy.  

Eating a cup of soup before a meal will help you eat less during the meal, as will eating a small apple, drinking a glass of water or vegetable juice.

Losing weight "immediately" is nearly impossible, so just start on a good healthy diet and stick with it.  It will take longer to lose the weight, but you'll do it in a healthy manner.

Exercise is also very important, so whenever you crave food, try doing 10 minutes of exercise and see if the craving goes away; often we aren't hungry, we're just bored or lonely.