Looking forma weightloss buddy
Just looking for somone to stay focused with! If anyones interested that'd be great.
I'm here! I have gained 75 lbs in the last 12 years. I hate menopause!!!! This is my first real effort to start losing it. I have set my goal for 25 lbs this first month. It is killing me! I have to give up beers and weekend breakfasts. Damn shame too because my husband make a wonderful breakfast. I have a total gym so now I am attempting to get up and use it each morning before I turn on the TV. I have done this one day in a row! I'm so proud of myself. What are your goals and hurdles?
I am interested in doing this together so to speak. I walk and plan on walking for forty minutes everyday. Would love to lose fifty pounds.
I am also interested.  My goals are to drop down to 140 by the end of the year so about 10 pounds a month for the next six months.  I am counting calories and steps and am now doing more cardio.  Summer vacation equals bike rides, swimming, and running.  I also plan to run a 5k at the end of August.  
how's it going?  I've had a couple of days were I just couldn't bring myself to climb on that total gym! My body needed a day to just relax. I have dropped 9 lbs over the last 9 days, must be water weight. Im looking more toned, thank god! Iit is getting easier to make it through the day with less food and I'm not as hungry as I was the first few days. I have to keep reminding myself that I am a fat cow and I want to get below 200 before the first of July. That might not be very realistic, but that's the  goal. It so ***** that I just have to exercise more to burn those few calories I'm consuming. Good luck running a 5-k!!!! I know that you can do it! I've never been a runner, wish my joints could handle it because it is a great way to drop pounds. I do like that total gym. It allows me to work all parts without too much joints strain. Looking forward to updates from everyone. Is there another forum in this app for us to communicate on?
I too have just begun this weight loss journey. My current goal is to drop 35 lbs. by the end of August. I just purchased and set-up a saltwater pool so I can do laps. I'm in Oklahoma where the weather is hot and humid. I don't see myself exercising any other way right now. My long-term goal is to drop 50 lbs. or more. I am tired of being hot, fat, and lazy! Would love to have someone to hold me accountable.
Hi. I live in AR and my sister's name is Laura!  I've found that I have to keep to a routine or I don't workout. I've dropped 10 lbs with light weight training and striving to stay under 900 calories. Good luck and let us know how your doing!