NEED HELP
HI! I'M ONE OF THE LADIES WHO DOESNT LIKE COOKING. FOR THE PAST 12YEARS I NEVER COOKED I ALWAYS BUY TAKEAWAYS FOR ME TO EAT. I'VE GAINED A LOT OF WAIT FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS I DONT KNOW IF TAKE AWAYS ARE THE CAUSE. CAN YOU HELP ME I REALLY NEED HELP CAUSE I DONT LIKE COOKING.  WHAT CAN I USE TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND TO EAT HEALTHY FOOD. I NEED ADVICE.

NANDOZ
Hello!
It is good that at least you know that takeaways are the culprit in your case. Home cooked food is best for your health. Food prepared out of home is made of unhygienic oil, ghee, butter and spices. You don’t like cooking so you can keep a cook for yourself. You can instruct your cook to prepare food according to your taste. Consuming lesser calories and burning more can help in weight loss. Diet control and exercise are two essential keys for losing weight in a healthy way. Underactive thyroid, some drugs, nutritional deficiencies also cause weight gain. Reduce your intake of excess calories. Avoid cheese, butter, chocolates, and sugary foods. Have high fiber foods like cabbage, fruits, oatmeal, whole grain bread etc.That will make you feel full. Eat more fruits and green vegetables. Drink lots of water and exercise daily. All these efforts will help you lose weight. Do keep us posted.
Take care and good luck!