Weight Loss & Dieting Community
NEED HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

NEED HELP

HI! I'M ONE OF THE LADIES WHO DOESNT LIKE COOKING. FOR THE PAST 12YEARS I NEVER COOKED I ALWAYS BUY TAKEAWAYS FOR ME TO EAT. I'VE GAINED A LOT OF WAIT FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS I DONT KNOW IF TAKE AWAYS ARE THE CAUSE. CAN YOU HELP ME I REALLY NEED HELP CAUSE I DONT LIKE COOKING.  WHAT CAN I USE TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND TO EAT HEALTHY FOOD. I NEED ADVICE.

NANDOZ
Avatar dr f tn
Hello!
It is good that at least you know that takeaways are the culprit in your case. Home cooked food is best for your health. Food prepared out of home is made of unhygienic oil, ghee, butter and spices. You don’t like cooking so you can keep a cook for yourself. You can instruct your cook to prepare food according to your taste. Consuming lesser calories and burning more can help in weight loss. Diet control and exercise are two essential keys for losing weight in a healthy way. Underactive thyroid, some drugs, nutritional deficiencies also cause weight gain. Reduce your intake of excess calories. Avoid cheese, butter, chocolates, and sugary foods. Have high fiber foods like cabbage, fruits, oatmeal, whole grain bread etc.That will make you feel full. Eat more fruits and green vegetables. Drink lots of water and exercise daily. All these efforts will help you lose weight. Do keep us posted.
Take care and good luck!
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
Track your weight over time