Stop foord cravings! So need help!
Ok so I've been doing well these past few months. I finally lost the 2lbs that have been going back and forth, so thats good. But I have a huge problem today! I can't seem to stop craving chocolate! I just ate my 4th weight watchers chocolate candy (and thank god I don't have any more with me!!!) of the day and it's only just after 12pm!!! What can I do to stop me from craving chocolates???? I normally have good will power, but i dont know today seems to be different. This week is also my menstral week (should start on Friday) so that might have something to do with it. But Ahhhhh!!! I don't want this to continue!!! Any tips and ideas on how to stop my craving of yummy chocolate???

Thanks guys!!!
I would guess that getting close to your period would have something to do with the cause.  Usually if I can wait 10-15 min, a craving will go away or at least diminish.  Can you go for a 10 minute walk or do something else that will take your mind off the candy?  Have you eaten enough "good for you" foods today?  Maybe you could crunch on some carrots, have a piece of fruit - apples often help me with cravings because they are both sweet and crunchy - add a little peanut butter and you have some protein to go along with it.  

Hope one of these suggestions helps.  Good luck and hang in there.  
Well.... after that weight watchers candy I gobbled down before lunch, I now feel sick (tummy ache, gas and feels like diarrhea tmi). So honestly, that chocolate craving is gone, and now i have (along with the other problems) heartburn and a headache. I will think twice next time before I eat candy again. Thanks Barb for your tips. I will be sure to keep them on hand the next time I crave chocolate again.
I'm really sorry about your tummy ache.  I hope it got better with time.  I know it's hard to deal with stuff like that.  Just try to be prepared and have something handy to help take the edge off.  OR - you can try keeping just ONE piece of chocolate on hand and when you crave it, make sure you sit down and relax to eat it.  Don't do anything else at that time except eat the chocolate, take your time and concentrate on it, suck on it, savor it.  And when it's gone, it's gone and hopefully, so will be your craving.  

Good luck.  
Don't mean to be a pest, but here's one I discovered yesterday, tried again today and it worked - woo hoo - 2 days in a row.......  

Try Weight Watchers yogurt with a single serving pack of peanuts.  You get a serving of dairy with the yogurt (calcium, protein, etc), plus more protein, "good" fat, etc with the peanuts.  The best thing was - the peanuts added the crunch I was craving.  Today it kept me from feeling like I was starving for a full 5 hours, since I couldn't get lunch on time.

I feel your pain. It's my time of the month too and I'm craving chocolate (particularly in the form of baked goods) like nobodys business. It's amazingly annoying what these hormones can do to you! Really, the only thing that I've found that curbs chocolate cravings is to eat chocolate! lol. I always have individually wrapped dark chocolate squares on hand b/c they're 45-50 calories each. I've found that higher quality dark chocolate helps satisfy the craving better than something like hersheys kisses or twix (plus I feel less guilty eating it b/c natural dark chocolate doesnt have any crappy additives and has the antioxidant benefit so I try and convince myself that it's actually GOOD for me lol) Sometimes, no amount of chocolate will satisy the craving though and that's when I do what Barb suggested which is to eat something completely different which is healthy and full of fiber or protein. Sometimes, eating something on the opposite side of the scale (crunchy and salty rather than chewy and sweet) can actually help eliminate your original craving. I'm not sure if there's a scientific explination for my theory, but it sounds like there would be! To me, eating more of the food you can't seem to get enough of is almost like throwing gasoline on an already blazing fire so I think it's best to just switch gears altogether and snack on something totally different.

Here are some of my favorite healthy snacks that sometimes curb my insane chocolate/sweets craving.
Hummus or wedge or 2 of light laughing cow cheese with some raw crunchy veggies
Whole grain crackers with either jam, laughing cow or hummus (love those) or peanutbutter (not all combined obviously!).
An apple with some light cheddar or a banana with walnut butter (or peanut butter).
Fat free yogurt and a kashi granola bar.
Sometimes I make a smoothie with frozen berries, a scoop of protein powder (natural kind) and almond milk.
Oddly enough, when I'm feeling ravenous and nothing will help, I swear sometimes a spinach salad does the trick. I just have a big bowl of baby spinach, maybe throw in some beans or grape tomatoes, red pepper flakes and balsamic vinegar with about a tsp of extra virgin olive oil. I've heard before that the acid from vinegar can help tame cravings and while I don't know if there's any proof of that, I do know that when I use it on salad with a little olive oil, I feel a lot better afterwards.
A packet of instant oatmeal is a good quick satisfying snack at around 130-160 calories for a serving. I buy ones that are high in fiber and lower in sugar (like kashi or an organic brand) or have a plain one and add raisins, cinnamon and a tsp of honey. Delish!
And one of my favorites snacks lately is take a small ramekin (like you would use for creme brulee) and throw in about an ounce of almonds (any nut is fine) Add 1 tsp of honey and a pinch of kosher salt. Mix it all together and eat it with a teeny tiny spoon to make it last. This for me is a very satisfying snack!
Wow, thanks everybody! Great tips to keep on hand. I'm printing this post out so I will have this the next time I crave chocoloate. So far it was just that 1 day that messed me up. I've been doing good so far, and actually have no craving for chocolate whatsoever. I do however have a craving for comfort food, which is another bad thing. But I'm controling it.