Weight Loss & Dieting Community
The Gabriel Method

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

The Gabriel Method

I've just started The Gabriel Method.  Has anyone else tried this?  
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
The most important principle of Gabriel’s plan is to stop crash dieting and start eating what you want and when you want it. It also helps one effectively manage stress. People who are dieting are provided with tools to develop a positive outlook for successful weight loss. Gabriel encourages intake of flaxseeds, salmon, organic grass, dairy products; omega 3 enriched eggs etc.It encourages exercise and provides long term benefits though the results may take time to show up. It also effectively addresses psychological issues which may affect weight loss. It is best to consult a doctor before taking up any dietary plan. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
I've been on it for about a month now and even though it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know I find it helpful. I eat lots of healthy foods, exercise and focus on the positive rather than beating myself up for 'mistakes' like I would in the past.

Haven't noticed a huge change on the scales but my clothes are starting to fit me better and I'm sticking with the visualizations which helps keep me motivated.