Weight Loss & Dieting Community
What is causing my pain on the right side of my abdomen into my back?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is causing my pain on the right side of my abdomen into my back?

I am 1 year post op gastric bypass. I'm a 25 year old female. About 4-5 months after my surgery I began having pain when I ate and could not tolerate any type of food. I went to the er multiple times and nothing was found until I went to a hospital that does bariatric surgeries and they decided to admit me and found after opening me up, i had 2 hernias which were repaired. Now, 4 weeks ago, i went to the er again with pain on my right side and nausea. It was found i had gall stones and 2 weeks ago i had my gall bladder removed. I am now experiencing terrible pain that is constant on my right side radiating into my back and i am very nauseated. I have been to my surgeon twice, er twice and the walk in clinic once. All have told me that my ct, blood work, x ray and all other tests are normal. I do not feel normal. I can not perform normal daily activities like showering and i am not sleeping or eating very much. This is unbearable! Please help me!