What is causing my pain on the right side of my abdomen into my back?
I am 1 year post op gastric bypass. I'm a 25 year old female. About 4-5 months after my surgery I began having pain when I ate and could not tolerate any type of food. I went to the er multiple times and nothing was found until I went to a hospital that does bariatric surgeries and they decided to admit me and found after opening me up, i had 2 hernias which were repaired. Now, 4 weeks ago, i went to the er again with pain on my right side and nausea. It was found i had gall stones and 2 weeks ago i had my gall bladder removed. I am now experiencing terrible pain that is constant on my right side radiating into my back and i am very nauseated. I have been to my surgeon twice, er twice and the walk in clinic once. All have told me that my ct, blood work, x ray and all other tests are normal. I do not feel normal. I can not perform normal daily activities like showering and i am not sleeping or eating very much. This is unbearable! Please help me!  
I'm so sorry to hear how terrible u have been feeling and believe me i know what it's like to feel so awful allll the time and the dr''s haven't found anything wrong. Being sick all the time is no way to live, feeling so helpless, ESP because u KNOW something is wrong no matter what the dr's say. My situation is different but my suggestion would be to do some research on ur own (if u haven't already), Google ur symptoms and see if u can't find the answers u seek. Try talking to ppl with the same symptoms as u, then I would try to find a dr that will help, there's so many diseases, conditions etc that will NOT be found unless they're specifically looking for it. My sister had the same problem (different symptoms) the dr's couldn't find ne thing wrong until she finally saw the "right" dr that tested her for a specific disease. So don't give up, the answers out there u just gotta keep looking...take care.