Weight Loss & Dieting Community
help...loosing my life bcos my weight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

help...loosing my life bcos my weight

i'm in London(but i come from from Spain), i'm interested in this P.O.S.E. surgery.......... i'm 28, i'm 1.64 mtrs and 105kilos.  i've be trying everything during all my life,  from 8 to 17 i was fat, how be a fat girl in my high school was strange was very cruel, and i decided tray to stop eatting, but after that my heart stopped with 21 years old and i decided eat againg, and since 24 years old untill now iḿ with the same weight, i've tryed loose again, but is very difficult, now, iḿ very tired to continuous, near to go down in my life, without any kind of life because i don't want to see nobody...  i'd like to be a normal person and do normal things, like normal activities people normal used to do.....i'm ready for this one "surgery POSE" could somebody help me?...please...
Tags: fat, loose weight, POSE Surgery, live more, help, medical help, NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT, Weight
I'm not familiar with the surgery to which you are referring.  

Instead of trying to stop eating, have you tried eating only healthy foods in portions that are large enough to keep you full, but small enough to allow you to lose weight?  Do you get any exercise?  

Losing weight is very difficult and takes a lot of hard work. Even if you have a weight loss surgery, you will have to eat responsibly in order to keep from gaining the weight back.

Your doctor is the best person to help you.
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
1 hr ago
Barb135 commented on specialmom's status
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
Track your weight over time