incitional hernia?
I have had hernia surgery several years ago. my scar is an inch above my belly button. I. have another hernia above my scar. judging by my fingers its about quarter size. i have had this one for a long while. It does affect me if i eat too much and what i eat.. When i did abdominals it does hurt so i stopped doing them. It has been very frustrating. I have not been able to go to the doctor to get anything done because i have had two major foot surgeries that i am trying to get over and heal.When I am wailking right again what is the best exercise for me to loose weght and tone my stomach. I am several pounds over weight and can not get this fixed for quite a while. Please tell me what the  best diet is to go on while having a hernia at this time or is there one?
You should talk to your doctor regarding proper diet for your type of hernia.  What we normally consider a healthy diet, may not work with your hernia.

When you are walking right, walking is one of the best forms of exercise there is; however, once again, your doctor should be the one to advise you regarding exercise, as there may be some types you shouldn't do with a hernia.