Weight Loss & Dieting Community
teen mom of one year old

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.

teen mom of one year old

I had my son almost a year ago now and I've lost a lot of my weight, but I need help to lose that last 15lbs and the 'baby pooch' I have left....any tips? Pleeease help
Hi!
To remove this belly fat, eat frequently but in small portions. It is best to eat lots of fruits and non-starchy green veggies, go slow on fats, eat carbohydrates in moderation and increase your protein intake (lean cuts, whites of eggs etc). Drink plenty of water and non fattening fluids such as clear soups etc. Look for hidden calories in salads and soups and avoid them (eg: cheese, butter, dressings etc).
Diet alone will not tone up the body. For this you need exercises specific to the area of the body that has maximum fat, along with general exercises which include aerobics, stretching and strengthening exercises. You need to either join a gym or consult a physical trainer. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.

Day 5
8 hrs ago by Amber98
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
Track your weight over time